Welcome to the Safe Food, Fair Food wiki!
This page is a repository of our working documents. External users can visit the page (ILRI outputs are public goods) but they cannot edit any of the documents unless they are invited to join this page as members.
For an invitation to the wiki, please contact the project coordinator Kristina k.roesel(at)cgiar.org.
The outline of this page follows a chronological order of events and activities of the project's second phase as a whole. For specific activities in the project countries, please follow the links in the navigation bar to the left.
- qualitative survey at pig abattoir in Uganda
- presentation of project findings at 13th ISVEE in the Netherlands
- training of project students in participatory risk analysis at Rakuno Gakuen University, Japan
- BfR joins scoping tour in Tanzania
- SFFF partners from West Africa join scoping tour in Egypt and support tools development for Rapid Integrated Assessment of food safety and nutrition in the fish value chain (collaboration ILRI/RVC, funded by ACIAR)
- support development of guidelines for Rapid Integrated Assessment of food safety and nutrition
- writeshop to finalize outputs of previous project phase in Côte d’Ivoire
- launch Rapid Integrated Assessment of food safety and nutrition in Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda>
- Annual Progress Report to GIZ
- Annex 1: report inception workshop (see April 2012)
- Annex 2: report outcome mapping workshop (see May 2012)
- Annex 3: List of publications